OPPORTUNITY

Once upon a time when we were sitting in the music room for our music class, our music teacher went out for a call and i took the advantage of that opportunity to play a musical instrument. That instrument was attracting me, but i did not even know the A of that. That instrument is called ‘Congo’. 

     https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LZ_VlLSAjTvq3Ujji9OLGjSnQ8GZcvXH

Then i beat my hands on that which was heard by our music teacher. He came in running and asked, who was that? All of my mates put their fingers on me, so i had to stand up and say sorry. But he said, don’t be sorry. Beat it again as like as you did it before. I again did the same and he got surprised. Then he offered me to learn it and play in morning prayer. I also got excited for learning the Congo and started learning from that day onwards from my superiors who had already been playing in the the morning prayers. This happened in sixth class and opened the ways for me get skills in something that i never thought of before. It, then, kept going. I participated in many cultural programs and even went out on tours with my mates and the teacher. 

However, sadly, i was a science student which is why i had to leave music in 11th class to concentrate on studies and focus more on science subjects rather than music. It ended there just like that and our music teacher gave the same opportunity to an other student like me. 

       https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16tkfLbnUyEqVtLjhEubut3ZOq_M2j40j

I passed out from school and joined college. I chose the stream in which i got the highest marks in 12th class because that seemed more interesting as compared to the others. College was going well, but i lost my interest in that stream because i did not want to study further in that. I chose it because it was just seemed easier than others. College was also completed just like that. 

After getting a job, i again had a thought in mind which was encouraging me towards learning music, which I almost had forgotten. Then after two and half years of training, i got posted. This time i specifically wanted to learn drums. Then i bought a drum set and started learning. While learning, i also tried to see the options that are available in this posting to explore the drums. Unfortunately, i did not find much. But i kept practicing with full of my efforts and discipline without thinking much about what people think and what people do not. 

             https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZWZ-c9WR9hcQeK8HiBK89Yd5SZmBaFl1

Then one day, after one and half years of buying drums, suddenly one man approached me and asked me weather i can provide drum lessons or not. I, without any second thought, said yes. After one week of that, i got the students who came to learn today. 

Whatever the future may be, you just keep going and never let an opportunity to be missed. The first opportunity was to beat the Congo when our music teacher went out. Then buying drums when i had money and time to learn. And, now when that man approached. These are some moments that you should never miss in your life because no one knows what can change your life into a totally different one. So, keep going and never miss an opportunity. 


    Do not let any opportunity to be missed. 

Post a Comment

4 Comments